Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Friday, April 8, 2011

Swiss Chard Salad

I have been eating my home grown swiss chard as salad.  I make my own dressing.  1/3 cup Braggs cider vinegar, 2/3 water, teaspoon honey, several garlic cloves, and/or ginger.  Let soak in the frig for at least 24 hours.  Adjust the ingredients to your own taste buds.  Today I ate my salad with Newman's Own raisins and pieces of Kerrygold aged cheddar.  Of course I put a lot of fresh ground pepper on my salad too.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Popular Posts