Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Monday, April 4, 2011

Garden - I will have food!

I am sore from planting 4 blueberries, and a pear all 18 x 18 inch holes in clay.  I lost my footing on one hole and fell...  lol:-)  I looked around to see if anyone was looking!  :-)  I was at the top of our hill and there are houses all around, no fences.  I also turned a 6 x 8 section of sod for more garden space so I can get the rototiller through it.  I also watered the current planted area from my rain barrel.  Its straight up hill about 10 feet or so from the barrel to the garden.  I just put the barrel in last week.  I filled 2 watering cans at a time.  Its rest time waiting for the cans to fill.  :-)  I enjoy it and it keeps me busy.

No comments:

Popular Posts