Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Saturday, August 22, 2015

Carr's Table Water Crackers OUT!!!

Carr's Table Water Crackers are now fortified!!!   Dang it!!!  Can't eat them any more!!

4 comments:

River Glorious said...

:( :( :( They're available at Marshalls

Michelle Smith said...

The old kind are at marshals??

River Glorious said...

Not sure if they are the old or the new. I saw them regularly at Marshalls. Last time I went they had all sorts of crackers. I used to eat some of them, but think I reacted to the last batch, not sure.

Jacques Cousteau said...

These also make my mouth hot!

Popular Posts