Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Butternut Squash

 
 Pre-heat oven 425
Scrub the outside of the squash.  Slice in half, clean out seeds and gunk.  Place in roasting pan with a couple inches of water.  Cover and bake 30 - 60 minutes when forked it is soft.

Scoop out, eat with butter, or in my case sour cream and salt and pepper. 

While this is baking to save on oven heat I also roast potatoes.

Popular Posts