Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Roasted Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes

Preheat oven 425
Scrub and Peel any kind of potato these are sweet potatoes
I use the bottom of a teflon broiler pan. 
 Add palm shortening or any other kind of oil you prefer.  Olive oil is great, I just can't use it.
 If using palm shortening place in the oven to melt.  Notice my squash is in the oven too.
Place potatoes in the pan and coat with oil. 
If using plain white potatoes, try mixing in rosemary, basil, or chives.


Bake 30 minutes stirring every 10 - 15 minutes.

No comments:

Popular Posts