Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Freezing food

Ice trays are handy to freeze all kinds of things.  I use to get lemons from my Uncle.  We would freeze the juice as ice cubes.  Its also great to freeze baby food as ice cubes.  This allows you to take out a portion at a time.  Muffin tins are good too.  I use to make food for my dog and freeze it in a muffin tin then transfered to a ziplock.  Ziplock bags should be used to freeze food because you can freeze them flat and they take up less space.

No comments:

Popular Posts