Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Friday, April 8, 2011

Amazon.com

I started ordering Millet flour from Amazon.  They sell 4 - 2 pound bags together.  The cost including shipping is the same as if I were to buy it from Earthfare Market, which is a 30 mile drive for me.  I also order Squigle toothpaste, POH unwaxed dental floss, and Squigle toothpaste from Amazon as well.  In the future I will check some of my other products to see if it is the same price to have the items delivered.

No comments:

Popular Posts