Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Thursday, April 7, 2011

Medic Alert Bracelet

I just got my medic alert bracelet.  http://fiddledeeids.com/compartment-medical-id-bracelet-p-61.html
I like this one because I can put expanded information and phone number inside it.  I put No Dextrose IV, and listed my other allergies, also put down my husbands name and phone number.  It came with extra inserts so you could change it in the future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great post,

Medical Alert Products | Phone Medical Alert | Emergency Medical Alert Systems

Unknown said...

Falls can happen at any time–even as soon as today, but if you have Medical Alert than you could just press the button and you will get a fast & professional response from highly trained staff like this guys here - http://www.freedommedicalalert.com/ . Highly recommended!

Bonnie said...

Hi, just arrived at your blog looking to find out how to make up a bracelet for corn allergy. Is that company still around? I couldnt find the website and the link didnt work for me. THX!

Michelle Smith said...

I’m sorry those are discontinued. I didn’t know that. I’ll let you know if I can find something else.

Katie Cooks said...

Hi thanks for sharing tthis

Popular Posts