Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beets

Cut the tops off the beets leaving about 2 inches of stalk.
Cover in pan of water. 
Cover, bring to a boil, simmer for 30 minutes of until you can inserting a fork into them. 


 When finished, cut off tops and bottoms and slide the skin off.

Wash the greens and simming in about 1/2 cup water until soft about 10 - 20 minutes.
I eat all greens with a little apple cider vinegar.

No comments:

Popular Posts