Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't get corned by your facial tissue!

Use a handkerchief.  I bought fabric at Wal-mart.  Wash it maybe twice it has corn starch in it.  Measured to cut into squares and did a rolled him on my surger.  They are 20" square because I was going off the size of the fabric and didn't want to waste any.  They are a bit big.  I will make them smaller when I make more.  They are also useful to have in your purse.  I went to the post office to pick up my mail.  I know there was something on the envelope.  I touched my face and was ichy.  I wet the corner of my hankie and cleaned my self up.  You can also use them to dry your hands on after using a public bathroom.  Watch out for the soap in the public bathroom.  I am finding not to have a problem with the large rolls of toilet paper in the public restrooms.  I think it is mainly made by Georgia Pacific the makers of Northern.

No comments:

Popular Posts