Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Thursday, July 18, 2013

Breakfast and Lunch


Tomorrow breakfast and lunch. I'll heat the frozen buckwheat pancakes and blueberries. Top with cottage cheese and 2 hard boiled eggs on the side.  Lunch will be reheated frozen meatloaf and toasted homemade bread.  I pre-toast my bread and put in a sandwich bag the night before. I don't seal in fully until the next morning so the steam escapes. 

I pre-cook big batches of buckwheat pancakes.  Pre-package my lunch the night before.  Breakfast is usually pancakes and cottage cheese or egg sandwiches, sometimes with some dubliner. Lunch is something I made the night before, or something I had extra and froze.  I've been having sliced cucumbers with my lunch this week but I'm out for tomorrow and I'm tired. It's Thursday.  I have zucchini in the fridge but just can't do it.  :-). Cheers!

I'm showing the pancakes frozen invthe background. The cottage cheese and blueberries from my bushes. I also freeze the berries on cookies sheets. Place them in a ziplock and use the same. 



1 comment:

callistetack said...

Best Chinese Dining Deals - Titanium Art & Decor
› best-chiang-toner-deals › best-chiang-toner-deals Oct 29, 2021 — titanium trim hair cutter Oct 29, 2021 Dining titanium mens wedding bands Deals | Titanium Art babyliss pro nano titanium hair dryer & Decor | Best Chinese Dining Deals suppliers of metal | Titanium Art & titanium water bottle Decor The ultimate Chinese dining experience on our patio.

Popular Posts