Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Acetaminophen is bad

I only use BC powder, not Goody's, I avoid acetaminophen, acetaminophen is bad for your liver. Its deadly if you overdose. I've known how bad acetaminophen was over 20 years ago. I avoid it at all cost because I've known someone that died by OD, but she only wanted to scare her husband.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol_toxicity
Paracetamol toxicity is caused by excessive use or overdose of the analgesic drug paracetamol (called acetaminophen in North America). Mainly causing liver injury, paracetamol toxicity is one of the most common causes of poisoning worldwide. In the United States and the United Kingdom it is the most common cause of acute liver failure.[1][2]

1 comment:

Diane said...

want to know more? The author for this blog did an amazing job of fact finding on why we should take it-

http://babyfoodsteps.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/mitoxic-why-acetaminophen-may-not-be-good-for-any-of-us-especially-mitochondrial-disease-patients/

Popular Posts