Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rosemary.. What does it cost in the store? $4 for a little jar.

Well it's a very prolific plant.


Once it’s established it will pretty much grow without any problems. If the plant gets to large just cut it back with a few green sprigs left, if needed. To use it just cut a few sprigs. Rinse the dust off with water, stripe the leaves off. Use whole or chop. I sometimes chop a bunch and dry it on the counter and put in a jar. I use it mainly to season chicken, but it’s good in Italian tomato dishes as well.

No comments:

Popular Posts