Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ducks are out!!

The mallards are 4 going on 5 weeks. I love them, but tired of cleaning their inside cage now twice a day. They are out in their pen. DH and I put them into their doghouse for about 10 minutes. Other than that they need to figure out how to get out of the elements. I am installing a tarp for shade. Today it was 78 tonight it's suppose to be 55. They should figure out if they should get in their dog house.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the idea of a dog house as a duck house.... I can't wait to have the space to grow animals for food.

Popular Posts