Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Extra Watermelon or Cantaloupe

I chopped my extras and froze on a cookie sheet between plastic wrap.  Then transfered to a ziplock freezer bag.  You eat it still frozen or icey.  You can't thaw and eat it, it turns to mush. 

How to cut up a melon:  Cut off the top and bottom, so you have a flat surface.  Then slice off the rind from top to bottom all the way around.  They you just have to slice in half, clean it out, and chop it up.

No comments:

Popular Posts