Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Monday, February 27, 2012

Kale growing for a year

I am sure my kale will bolt with this warm weather, but the chicken's are still enjoying it until then. I think it looks
a little pre- historic. :). For the last 6 months everyone asks me what it is. It looks like little trees. After pulling the branches off through out the year this is what it looks like.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Wow... it does look prehistoric. That is awesome! We're hoping to get things planted by the end of March. Have a lot of site prep to do before planting can happen. Hope you're doing well!

MizCastle said...

NICE. I sure love me some kale! I had no idea it grew like that.

Popular Posts