Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Saturday, November 12, 2011

Embroidery Project

Wrote out my saying on paper.  Put it in back of the fabric and traced onto the fabric with pencil.  Embroidered, then pinked the back edge leaving it long enough, so that I could hot glue it to the frame. and covered the frame a fabric ruffle.  I folded the fabric in half inside out.  Surged the seam, turned out and pressed.  Machine sewed a draw string, gathered, hand stitched the ends together to make a circle, adjusted the size and hot glued to the frame.  Then hot glued a lace to cover.

No comments:

Popular Posts