Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Not Good For Me - Applegate Farms Natural Turkey Bacon

I got up the courage to try the Applegate Farms Natural Turkey Bacon.  I think its ok!!!  Very good! 
The ingredients:  Turkey, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Sea Salt, Celery Powder, Maple Sugar, Onion Powder, Spices.

It has Maple Sugar and not Cane Sugar.  Hickory Smoked turkey thigh meat.  Yum!  I ate 1 piece and will try more tomorrow.  I do believe it is corn safe.  I eat their beef hot dogs all the time.  Others can eat their Sunday Bacon, but it has cane sugar.
http://www.applegatefarms.com/products/natural_turkey_bacon.aspx

******UPDATE 1/3/2012
I AM GETTING AN ALLERGY REACTION TO THIS BACON.

No comments:

Popular Posts