Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hair Care with corn allergy

There are always questions about hair care.  I tried and can't use Shikai.  I have tried using other soaps and just ended up with soap scum on my hair.  yuck!

I contacted gfsoap and here is there reply:  Reply from www.gfsoap.com

Since purchasing the Gluten-Free Savonnerie Shampoo and Conditioner I discovered: 
http://crabappleherbs.com/blog/2008/02/01/simple-herbal-hair-care/

Currently I am doing a combination of both.  I use the Savonnerie Shampoo once or twice a week depending on how oily my hair is.  I inherited oily scalp.  All in all I have to say that I am not having dandruff any more since getting the food allergians out of my diet. 

Next I want to try the Flaxseed gel.

Side note, hair rinse:  I steep my herbs in a quart jar and keep them in the fridge and use about 1/2 a cup or so to a tsp? acv in a pint jar.  I top off the pint jar with hot water as I am running the water for my shower.

No comments:

Popular Posts